Re: 12 PF members exhibit on April 19, 2014

Title: Re: 12 PF members exhibit on April 19, 2014
yoram,

     I did not take your comments as critical at all...the photo is what one would call a "grab shot"...I keep my camera on the kitchen table where the glass doors open out to the deck...we are surrounded by oak trees and numerous and various birds are constantly coming and going and when this one showed up, it was grab and shoot...I've photographed everything from Chickadees to Turkey Vultures out there...

Jim

I fully agree with your reply about how preparedness pre-determines luck.  (I have a T-shirt with an old dog in sunglasses and a cigar saying, "The harder I work, the luckier I get.")  What I was asking, I guess without details, was whether you had, say, a tightly timed sequence of shots to get that one you exhibited, or say you saw the bird, aimed your camera, and snapped.   But it was just curiosity; not critical.  Almost like Cartier-Bresson's of the man jumping over the big puddle.

  -yoram