Re: 12 PF members exhibit on April 19, 2014

I fully agree with your reply about how preparedness pre-determines luck.  (I have a T-shirt with an old dog in sunglasses and a cigar saying, "The harder I work, the luckier I get.")  What I was asking, I guess without details, was whether you had, say, a tightly timed sequence of shots to get that one you exhibited, or say you saw the bird, aimed your camera, and snapped.   But it was just curiosity; not critical.  Almost like Cartier-Bresson's of the man jumping over the big puddle.

  -yoram