Re: PF member's exhibit of this week - one person's opinions FWIW

Andy Wrote:
>Rob Talbot - Julie- Interesting point of view. The model's rather bored loom is engaging - trying to
figure out what she is really thinking - probably thinking "this is rather silly!"

Yoram Wrote:

Rob Talbot - Julie
Can't figure this one.  Dentist's chair, airplane seat?

Andy - yes - should explain (though I'd
thought the video camera might give it away) this was just a production still. Julie bless her is a really good actress
not a model. She's probably thinking whatever was in the script at that point. Being an extreme close up her scene
partner is not in position but we'd already done the wides.

The chair - no idea ... just a white chair in a white
room.
A script we threw together in a hurry for a 48h Sci-film challenge.