Re: New puter...maybe

 Most touch screen computers like the surface and the Sony's also don't use WACOM tech and won't work with photoshop.  (that will probably change if it hasn't in the past couple months.)   I doubt I would ever use a Cintiq type tablet as its just reeks havoc on my shoulder.   I also like having a MUCH larger tablet then screen and as most professionals I use 2 monitors and to get proper drawing speed you need a BIG XL Wacom.   You can't use a cintiq and another monitor and both use the pen so you end up going to the mouse all the time.   It would be super expensive to have 2 cintiqes and with Mission critical color accuracy.   Cintiqs are not bad with color but they are not HP Dream Colors or Eizo's by a long shot.    So you will always have issues with color matching to print or even other screens.   Mostly its a black point issues as its pretty expensive to get since its a small market and not a lot of competition in the market space.  So some people love them and I don't have an issue with that but Most of the people I know in the professional space that aren't actually illustrators or painters have issues with them.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/