Re: New puter...maybe

Agreed. Since I've conditioned myself to my Wacom tablet, I feel exceptionally clunky in anything that requires precision without it.

On 3/8/14, 7:09 PM, Randy Little wrote:
I have been using a tablet since 1988 on a Quantel paintbox and I can't even imagine not having one. Cintiq I don't like because I am used to not seeing my hand in front of me at this point from regular tablet use. They are also a little slower then normal Wacoms. So you get a slight lag in response. My tablet is also wireless so I can pretty much be in whatever position like like. thats not really an option with a cintiq. Its take about 2 weeks of steady use to get used to using it but once you are used to it pretty much you won't ever want to use a mouse ever again for graphics.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/