comments

Jim Snarski
Punkrock Bird:  You had to have your camera handy for this one.  A great photograph.  The background works and the bird’s hairdo is humorous.

Emily L. Ferguson
cattails, New Hampshire:  I like photographs like this.  It tells me thought was put in to the image.  It has a wispy, dreamlike quality I enjoy.

Howard Leigh
BOB:  The lighting is perfect as is the framing and composition.  As simple as this photograph seems, it tells me a lot about “Bob.”

Dan Mitchell
Watching:  What makes this interesting to me is the first lady who is looking in the opposite direction of the other two.  She seems to be contemplating something totally different than the others, which makes me wonder what is going on.

Bob McCulloch
Autumn Stream:  Beautiful color and the stream draws my eye into the image.  Is that a house on the right side?  Someone actually gets to live in such a beautiful scene?

Art Faul:  Well done, clean, simple and to the point.  A great image.

John Palcewski
You're So Funny:  I’m a little confused by this image.  I want to make a connection between the picture of Christ on the cross and the clothes pins, but the script distracts me from doing that.  I’ll have to think on this one a little more.  The colors and composition work very well and it certainly gets my attention.

Kostas Papakotas
Fish Scout:  Because the man is looing down and the ship is passing him by, my first thought was, “Life is passing this man by and he’s unaware.”  But then, I don’t know what he is looking at and the possibilities are endless, which makes the photograph thought provoking.

Thank you to all who contributed to the gallery this week, and thank you Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Mairlyn