Comments

John Palcewski
Rock:  Quite the interesting bunch.  Are they with a band?    It looks like one of the group is hidden behind a member’s hand signal.  It just would have been interesting to see what that person looked like because all are so different.  Were these friends of yours, or did you stop them to take a photograph?  Just curious.

Bob McCulloch
Sunset over New York Harbor:  I like the swirling clouds and the sunset’s colors.  The silhouetted figures and landscape add interest, but the half person on the left is a little distracting .  Very nice.

Don Draper
sprinkling:  I think this is interesting.  So many times I see something very common (although rain is very uncommon where I live, right now), and would never consider photographing it.  It’s composed and framed well.  I like it.

Yoram Gelman
Saugerties Lighthouse Trail I":  I like this very much.  Black and white is still my favorite type of photography and this is well composed and framed, nicely done and interesting.

Thank you to those who shared their work and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn