Re: Comments

Marilyn, Thank you, it did come out about as I had wanted, gets kind of damp about 6 ft further into the frame, Bob.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Marilyn <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Art Faul
Audi S5 with pano treatment:  I know it’s very difficult lighting a car and this appears to be very well lit.  Beautifully done.

Peeter Vissak
Karuse chapel and graveyard, West-Estonia:  Thank you for the information that is with the photograph, Peeter.  It makes it so much more interesting to have the history.   The image is well done – nice framing and depth of field.  The leaves and branches in the upper left corner caught my attention because of their delicacy.  The crosses are unusual and beautiful.  I like this photograph a lot.

Lea Murphy
Little Heart:  Beautifully done, interesting and unusual.  Very nice.

John Palcewski
Someday:  She’s such a beautiful young lady, but she looks so sad.  A very evocative photograph.  It makes me wonder what she is thinking.

Yoram Gelman
Huangshan - No 1:  The colors really pop and I love the feel of the clouds and mist.  Great depth of field, focus and exposure.  Thank you for the information, Yoram.

Garden Pond:  A very nice scene.  I love the bridge, the reflections in the pond and the textures of the grasses and rocks.  The brightness of the rocks is just a little distracting.  Maybe if they were burned so they don’t appear so hot?

Arthur Kill:  I like the curvature of shown in the photograph; it directs my eye all the way through the scene.  I can smell the fresh air and feel the cool temperature.  It seems to be an ideal area for an artist or photographer.  It reminds me of a scene used in the film Lust for Life.

Randy Little
bamboo:  I love the simplicity of this photograph.  The detail in the leaves is beautiful, the composition and framing are very nice.  A great photograph.

Thank you to all who contributed work to the gallery and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

--
Please visit
https://sites.google.com/site/rjmccullochphotographer/