Re: file numbering systems

Yes, I convert everything to DNG.  All of my digital files are DNG anyway since that is the native RAW for Leica.  I love LR for all of my database purposes.  I have _expression_ Media Pro but it does not play nicely with Leica DNGs.  I tried Picasa long ago but I'm afraid it would take years to catalog the 18 3TB drives I have full right now.

Tina