Re: RIP

I used ImagePrint up until version 6.1.0.2.  Then Lightroom added a Print module and I'm getting just as good results with that.with my Epson 4800.

Tina

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NO,. this is not about a death. I am looking at RIPs and wonder if anybody here has anything great to say about the Colorbyte RIP for Epson (and I suppose other) printers.
Anybody? I know about RIPs for the PC, but... I am a macmade guy.

Prints

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------