Re: generator math help

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Little" <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: generator math help

Yeah.  The are. The are also open glass hot objects that break easy and
start fires.   Safey guy on set would nix it. Stupid unions.  Haha.

hence the 'stick it inside a box' suggestion. I know safty guys are frightened of tissues, kittens and paperclips .. I had the MOST fun taking them into the colour darkrooms at college and telling them not to move or the dip and dunk machine might tear their arms off =D