Re: golden age layoffs

at iso 50 my leaf 65s is pretty stellar.   and I can put a nice film back on it as either back up or as needed.   I think 80mp Phase might get close to the resolution ektar 100 from a medium format on a drum scanner.   Just not really need in most commercial cases.  they tired to up grade me.  I was like Why?   Magazines are dying and they don't need the resolution I have now.   Some reason the 1d and f4 both went lower resolution.  Better quality less noise, faster processing, less wasted data.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/