Re: golden age layoffs

On Jun 12, 2013, at 10:31 PM, karl shah-jenner wrote:

Yes film is inconvenient, it's slow, expensive, messy if you're a klutz .. as is anything worth doing.  If I do bother to get back into taking pictures I'll rather only do it with film.
AFter many millions spent on marketing, digital still lags behind the quality of film. I own a couple of digital cameras, but I primarily shoot. There is not one image on my web page shot with digital.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Camera Works - The Washington Post