Re: Anything but that!

As I stated before,
I do photography as a side line to my "day job."

When I work as a Photographer I conduct myself
as a Professional and my work is on a Professional level.

The fact that it isn't being published has nothing to do
how I conduct myself or the quality of my work!

What do I do.....?

I make people look good.

Most of the time its doing Head Shots for Actors and/or Theatrical Companies,
Portrait work and on occasion I will photograph and event or when cornered
I may even do a wedding!

And once in a while a Glamour/Bodoir shoot.

I don't do and or totally understand "Fine Art"
Even though I majored in Art in school.

I make people look good.

And I am damn good at it!

Russ