RE: Anything but that!

"I shoot many many luxury handbags and other stuff that would be junk if it didn't have LV or Prada or Chanel embossed
on it.... "

"Oneupmanshit" is the phrase for that line of consumer items I believe.
I guess if I had more money than sense I'd buy it too ... actually, I'd settle for more money.

What wouldn't I photograph?
- A drunk couple having a "domestic" in the street - unless it was with a very long lens or I had a couple of burly
mates with me.