Re: Anything but that!

On 2013-04-10 10:26, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
"I shoot many many luxury handbags and other stuff that would be junk if it didn't have LV or Prada or Chanel embossed
on it.... "

"Oneupmanshit" is the phrase for that line of consumer items I believe.
I guess if I had more money than sense I'd buy it too ... actually, I'd settle for more money.

I'd have to have a *LOT* more money to have more money than sense.

At least, I think it would take a lot :-).

What wouldn't I photograph?
- A drunk couple having a "domestic" in the street - unless it was with a very long lens or I had a couple of burly
mates with me.

There are clearly two different categories of things people wouldn't photograph -- things they consider *shouldn't* be photographed (or at least published), and things they consider risky to photograph. That description places this in the second category. It's important to keep that in mind of course, to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info