Re: Anything but that!

Babies

Children

No Way No How

I do have an advantage in that I do Photography
Prof. but as a side line.  So I do not have to
worry about what jobs come in.

As an example a buddy of mine is a
"Working Prof Photographer"

I said to him one time......

The difference between you and me is that you
are a Prof Photographer and I do Photography
Professionally.

He asked..What do you mean?

I replied that he does Photography to support himself
so that is his Profession.
I do Photography as side line to my regular job
but I do it on a Prof level.

I only do photos of people.......

No landscapes, still life's, products etc etc.

Mostly Theatrical Photography

Although as I type this there is a very attractive
young lady in the other room putting on her make up
to do a Glamour/Boudoir session.

--
Russ

R.E. Baker Photography