Re: Art fro Cars

I agree. Cars are rounded metal with rubber on the bottom.

Nothing is projected on the car. We’r printing on vinyl which will be carefully glued to the car. The first car to be ‘waapepd’ will be my Volvo and its image will appear here in a few weeks. Then somebody at a German company wants to discuss more than 100 cars, so we’ll see. I’m not sure what will happen, but it won’t be harder than selling paper prints to an Epson-saturated photo market. Now I have 250 million sort-of competitors with iPhones but an iPhone shot on a car looks like crap.

As the Zen master says, “We’ll see."

Jan