Re: Art fro Cars

> This requires thinking outside the box. Once and for all, my cars are not commercial shots.

Well thank you!

In my first email today I deleted a remark in which I lamented not paying full attention to a previous car you had in the gallery. So thanks sincerely for clarifying.

Would you mind elaborating as to how do you project the painting on the surface? I suppose you now have a template for specific cars, but I am asking more into the vision. Do you want the client to feel something specific, i.e. "walking on the clouds" or maybe its the client wanting a finer-still car?

> It is the first time I’ve made prints on vinyl, and it seems to be the direction to go no matter what Alberto thinks of cars.

I still think any car is "round rubber with metal on top", but unlike weddings, if there is a market, I may very well play by the client's rules!  ;)

Alberto Tirado