Re: Brutal Review of PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

It's interesting. An image on its own is more susceptible to cliche than a collection. I get the "brown people smiling" / "yuppie" thing. But if it's a collection, perhaps there is context. Travel and documentary photography is overdone...I should know, that much of what I do. But, if art is experience and emotion...well, it is what it is. Just to be devil's advocate, what about a collection of white people smiling? As an audience, what context would this create for you?