Re: Brutal Review of PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

>Thank you for taking the time to comment -- you devil, you.

-yoram

"Thank you for saying so" ... Rob :o)

PS ... I have to credit my sister with the inspiration for this. Years ago I was showing her my best (I thought),
award winning (others thought) prints... she very quickly became bored.

Her first comment - "None of them contain people."

Wasn't meant harshly ... but for her, photos were about sharing friends, family, what they wore ... where they were etc
etc.  From her perspective, I'm reading, without people they were sterile images.

The point - if there is a serious one - is that we all approach photos and life from different angles.

Rob