Re: Brutal Review of PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

If I understand the question my response to the sight of a group of white people smiling would be to look for the guy who has slipped on a banana skin, lost his pants, or suffered some other misfortune.

In contrast the small number of Africans that I know tend to smile and laugh a lot because, even in the face of adversity they take pleasure in the small things of life and often have an inner confidence that things will turn out all right in the end.

Michael