Re: Dust on Digital Sensors

On 2012-09-25 17:56, Randy Little wrote:
plastic sucks.   it doesn't' maintain a constant temp as well as Steel
and aluminum as long you don't' go about handling the tanks accept to
agitate.  Plastic will have a much higher temp loss over 10 min and
cause reticulation issues.
My Jobo uses plastic but its in a constant temp bath so that doesn't'
matter at that point.

I set my SS tank in a water bath while processing B&W when I was doing it regularly (which hasn't been for a scary while now!).

But the slide processing I did was in Jobo systems (not mine; I never felt it was worth the trouble to do slides myself, because the processing was intended for automated machines with precise temperature control and home setups were always a compromise, but various friends thought it was worth doing so I sometimes worked processing with various people).

Never did C41 at all, because it made no sense to me *or* my friends :-) .

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info