Re: Back up plan Light room and photos

Files on the TM external can be overwritten because the photo files
are simply no longer going to be there - I am removing them from the
computer hd.  This happens only when the Time Machine external drive
is nearing full - there is a warning before files are overwritten.
Apple says I can retrieve files on the first full TM ex drive if I
were ever to start a second TM external.  I inquired on only using one
TM drive at a time - not having two running, sorry for my confusion!