Re: Back up plan Light room and photos

 Thank you Lea.
 I am looking at SuperDuper, and ChronoSync.

 I do have an external using Time Machine to back up the entire
computers drive.
 Once it fills up my plan is to not allow it to write over
 prior back ups - will just add another drive. I understand from you
that this will not be a bootable.

 Frankly I am scared to death to move these photos off the computer drive....
 so if there is any mental health support to do this, cheers and
hoorays - I will take it!  Ha!

- Bobbie