Re: Back up plan Light room and photos

Hi all,

 Have been following this discussion.
May have missed something - asking a question...

 I am backing up my computers disk to an external drive.
Have a second drive I wish to move all the photos to, thus removing
them from the computer.
(I am aware of how this will affect back ups on the first external drive.)

My question is - is it really necessary to have additional software on
an external hard drive - can the
photos just be dropped on to it?

Many thanks for your replies!

- Bobbie