From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Russ
Sent: 27 September 2011 07:51
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: no, everybody's not a photographer

Hi gang.........

I started playing the guitar when I was 12.
The same year my dad gave me my first
adjustable camera, an Argus C-3.

That was in the 1966............

A few years back I was playing guitar in a Folk/Rock trio.
We played mostly Coffee Houses where the band would
have a lot of interaction with the audience.

I would often mention to the the crowd that I was
a Photographer who was pretending to be a Musician
NOT....a Musician that pretended to be a Photographer!

--
Russ

R.E. Baker Photography

www.rebphoto.smugmug.com