Re: no, everybody's not a photographer

Now THERE'S something worthwhile
An Irish whistle player. If you get good you'll never starve! Practice, Practice.... 6 hours a day for a year is all it takes plus of course listening to a mountain of Irish music. Sell a 5D and you can buy one in every key and even have money left over to eat for the year of practice.
Herschel
I bought a penny whistle at the Irish Fest here in Kansas City a couple
weeks ago. I think I'll try to get some gigs playing it at weddings. Ha ha
ha ha!

Lea

the most wonderful things in life aren't things

On Sep 25, 2011, at 11:12 PM, Herschel Mair<herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>