no, everybody's not a photographer

It's just that everyone has a camera.

What ticks me off is that no one would print a business card that says:

Any Name Here
Painter

or

Any Name Here
Musician

But because cameras do so much of the work and every now and again everyone gets a good shot, everyone thinks they can do it.

It brings us all down.

I have a friend who is divorcing. She's a painter but because she has a good eye, shoots photos for reference in her artwork and now needs to make her own living, she wants me to build her a web site featuring her new business as, you guessed it..........a photographer.

I'll be damned.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com