Re: no, everybody's not a photographer

Hi gang.........

I started playing the guitar when I was 12.
The same year my dad gave me my first
adjustable camera, an Argus C-3.

That was in the 1966............

A few years back I was playing guitar in a Folk/Rock trio.
We played mostly Coffee Houses where the band would
have a lot of interaction with the audience.

I would often mention to the the crowd that I was
a Photographer who was pretending to be a Musician
NOT....a Musician that pretended to be a Photographer!

Now THERE'S something worthwhile
An Irish whistle player. If you get good you'll never starve! Practice, Practice.... 6 hours a day for a year is all it takes plus of course listening to a mountain of Irish music. Sell a 5D and you can buy one in every key and even have money left over to eat for the year of practice.
Herschel

--
Russ

R.E. Baker Photography