Re: Everybody Is A Photographer

Sure, you know how to use the 10D.  When I worked in a camera shop years ago I sometimes wondered if it was a camera shop or a jewelry store.   It was obvious that the Customer was buying the Leica so other people could see it around his or her neck.  But, the Customer was almost always right so we sold it to him or her.

Cameras, like saws, hammers, wrenches, etc are usually just tools.  Except as noted above.  But then I guess they're tools of a sort too.

Bob

Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.