Subject: Re: Everybody Is A Photographer
From: asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, September 21, 2011 11:03 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And 92.683% of statistics are made up. It is rather interesting that the
statement "the 20th century was the golden age of analog photography
peaking at an amazing 85 billion physical photos in 2000" has no
attribution.

And why should "professionals" "weep" if analog is deprecated? Many
"professionals" already use digital. Indeed, I'll bet many "professionals"
are overjoyed with digital, because it vastly reduces their cost.

Andrew