RE: gallery review

Thank you Lea,

The leaves are floating simply because they were placed on a glass table.

Pini

---

I humbly submit my observations on this week's gallery.

Lea

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

               Pini Vollach - The tones in this image are lovely. What
bothers me is that I can't quite figure out what's going on and how those
leaves are floating or hanging or sticking up and what are they floating,
hanging or sticking up out of? Trying to figure it out is distracting me
from enjoying the image.