Re: PF members exhibit on AUG 06, 2011

There seems to be a rather disturbing trend, here. When I comment on
images, largely because I have submitted one, there are almost no other
comments posted. When I don't comment (or supply an image), there are
many more comments. I don't have any real data to back this up (I
suppose some data mining in the archives would prove me to be simply
wrong), but it sure seems this way...

Andrew

--
http://andrewsharpe.com