Re: PF members exhibit on AUG 06, 2011

>There seems to be a rather disturbing trend, here. When I comment on
>images, largely because I have submitted one, there are almost no other
>comments posted. When I don't comment (or supply an image), there are
>many more comments. I don't have any real data to back this up (I
>suppose some data mining in the archives would prove me to be simply
>wrong), but it sure seems this way...

Andrew

Never understood that myself ... and that's going back 10 years.

I thought I had acknowleged your comment on my image?

As to the others - it depends if I have anything positive to say about them. I can't be bothered to make negative
comments.

Robert's was an very well taken professional image - clean and simple - too much space behind here and she's looking
out left but I think Robert knew that already.

Dan's was very well taken but still workmanlike - sadly the shadow was in the wrong place.

John's runner ... indeed, from the front would have been better ... she fills the frame but there's no story.

Yours - the rabbit.  Interesting but not earth shattering.  Eyes went straight top left to a bright area (which could
easily be cropped) then to a ghostly predator (?) sneaking up on the rabbit.  If it had been a real rabbit would have
come over far better ... but a statue rabbit is much less interesting.

Rob