Re: PF members exhibit on AUG 06, 2011

On 08/12/2011 04:11 AM, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Yours - the rabbit.  Interesting but not earth shattering.  Eyes went straight top left to a bright area (which could
> easily be cropped) then to a ghostly predator (?) sneaking up on the rabbit.  If it had been a real rabbit would have
> come over far better ... but a statue rabbit is much less interesting.

Thanks for the comments. A stone rabbit is all I had to work with,
unfortunately. I hadn't noticed the bright area being distracting, I'll
revisit that. The background is what struck me about this photo, yes. I
wanted the rabbit to almost blend in, and be noticed slightly later when
first looking at the photo, but I didn't want your eyes to be distracted
by a bright area.

Andrew

--
http://andrewsharpe.com