Re: PF members exhibit on AUG 06, 2011

Andrew,

If real this is simply coincidence. I doubt there is a cause and effect relationship. I actually should not say "doubt" but make that an absolute statement. There is zero possibility of there being a connection. Take care and I (we) hope to see more of your photographs and contributions.

Regards,
andy