Re: Feedback on first submission

On May 29, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

> But I would not trade this new power for all the tea in China.
>
> Shoot RAW, Ken, and master the new digital skills.
> --
> Emily L. Ferguson

Emily, Lea, et.al.,

Thanks for all the illuminating feedback.  And, I shouldn't leave the impression that I'm completely at sea with digital.  I have had to acknowledge that I need to "go to school," so I've made arrangements for a two-day one-on-one intensive with a pro in the Atlanta area, to learn some "digital skills."

And, I'll be following the discussions here, on a regular basis.

Peace,

Ken