Re: Feedback on first submission

On May 29, 2011, at 10:15 AM, Lea Murphy wrote:

> he far left white tablecloth in your image could be burned down, yes, but the eyes of your dining mate tell a lot. I think your image is lovely and I'm glad you contributed to the gallery. Send more.

Thanks, much, Lea,

I'm planning on disciplining myself, and working on one good image a week.  I've got another M9 image I'm thinking about for next submission.

I'm just learning to use the M9, trust me!  I've shot 35mm and 120 for years, with a variety of tools, and I'm still learning how to "visualize" a digital image.  I "know" what film will do, under most circumstances, but digital is still a bit mysterious for me.

Ken
Ken Frazier
kennybod@xxxxxxx