Re: signature ink/pencil ?

On Thu, February 24, 2011 15:17, Tina Manley wrote:
> Just stick the point of the pen into the rubber gasket thing on the
> cartridge that normally attaches to the printer ink lines. It doesn't leak
> and you can still use it in the printer if you want to.  I like having the
> ink of the signature match the ink of the print and this is the best way
> to do that.

I didn't think rapidographs actually sucked through the actual nib; when I
used them it seemed like it filled around the nib.  But that was, um, a
while ago now.

The actual ink of the print should reliably "match" the look of the rest
of the print, and doesn't introduce any new issues for permanence, it's a
great idea.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info