Re: signature ink/pencil ?

Use the same ink you use to print the photo in a Rapidograph pen to sign the print. ÂIt will be as archival as the print.

Tina

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 9:23 AM, YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have been signing my prints in pencil, and the prints are behind glass.

But I now have to send some prints, and am worried about smudging the signature. ÂI know an inked signature won't smudge, but will it compromise the archival property?

What do others do?

Â-yoram

--
Tina Manley, ASMP