Re: museum collections? (now OT)

Trevor Cunningham

I was wondering when this would get political.

On 1/26/11 3:21 AM, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I really don't object to politics in art per sey, but I do have a problem with using tax dollars to do it /*(left or right)*/. No one should be taxed to advocate a position, especially one with which they do not agree.

I found the matter against public funding - with examples of why - put in a pretty convincing way here:
http://www.grumpyoldsod.com/arts%20funding.asp