Re: museum collections? (now OT)

The argument presented in my unsolicited and possibly naive point of view is conservative rhetoric which is total rationalization and is much akin to the "welfare Cadillac" myth used against social programs. At least in the USA. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. As could the article. In any case, I think it takes us too far afield. We are dangerously close to the brink of political policy arguments here.
Don