Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5579

This was the type of "interference" that was machine independent, because it didn't actually come from the machine of the supposed sender.

Stephen

--- On Sat, 12/4/10, Dan Mitchell <danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anti-virus

> Dear list members ... I don't know what to do about this. If in fact John's address has been stolen or something ...
>
> advice??    Andy for PF HQ

In the end I'd have to say that Apple Macs are a lot less vulnerable to outside interference.  I have been using one for several years now, with only a simple free anti-virus program; most users say even that is not needed.

dan.