Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5579

Dan,

Are you offering to buy all of us in this forum a Mac?

Bob

On 12/4/2010 5:06 AM, Dan Mitchell wrote:
Anti-virus

Dear list members ... I don't know what to do about this. If in fact John's address has been stolen or something ...

advice??    Andy for PF HQ

In the end I'd have to say that Apple Macs are a lot less vulnerable to outside interference.  I have been using one for several years now, with only a simple free anti-virus program; most users say even that is not needed.

dan.