Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5579

On Saturday, December 04, 2010 05:06:54 am you wrote:
> Anti-virus
>
> > Dear list members ... I don't know what to do about this. If in fact
> > John's address has been stolen or something ...
> >

> > advice??    Andy for PF HQ
>
> In the end I'd have to say that Apple Macs are a lot less vulnerable to
> outside interference.  I have been using one for several years now, with
> only a simple free anti-virus program; most users say even that is not
> needed.

John probably need a Mailware software if his PC already infected.  He just
need to download it from:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

He just need to boot it in to safe mode with network function, to install and
scan it.  Some type a Mail Ware could prevent a person from run it.  I save a
lot of customer grief for this software.