comments

Rene M Hales
Bend in the Canal:  Your vacation sounds as if it was wonderful. I really enjoy the sepia toned quality of your photograph.  The curve pulls my eye all the way from the foreground to the background.  Good job.

Rubin F. Diehl
Un Bokeh Parisien:  This photograph does have an intriguing quality.  I like the red and gray colors, and you are right, Rubin, It is recognizable.  I like it.

Andrew Sharpe
Cactus:  Beautiful.  I love the pencil-drawing-like quality.  It also has a water color quality to it.  Very nice.

Sherie Taylor
First Snow:  (My husband and I are looking for a new house.  The one in this photograph isn't for sale is it {;->)
This is a wonderful Christmas card photograph.I can smell the cold, fresh air just looking at this.  It brings up all kinds of sitting-by-the-fire-place-and watching-the-snow-fall feelings.

Katarina Kitaeva
Out Of Emptiness:  Katrina, you are very talented.  Your photographs tell stories.  Good work.

Emily L. Ferguson

Gulls harvesting the last herring fry of the season;  I really like the delicacy of the bird's wings while in flight.  This reminds me of an oriental painting-like quality.  Beautiful.

Yoram Gelman
Inukshuk Solo: This rock figure reminds me of an angel.  The top rock is the halo; the small round one is the head, and the triangular one looks like wings (maybe it's the Christmas season that brings this on.)  I hat to think that these figures are dismantled.  They are very interesting.  What size are the figures?

Trevor Cunningham

unknown plant:  Great detail.  Nice composition and framing.  I like  it very much.

I enjoyed the show very much.  Thank you to those who contributed and Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn