Re: Photography Talk

Andrew,

Simply amazing. I am honestly a fan of your work and hope to have the opportunity to see it in person some day. In the Tuscany image, what range of lenses did you use to collect the pieces?

Andrew Paul Brooks wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm an occasional uploader to the gallery and always keep an eye on the forum, I thought some of you might be interested to see a film of a talk I did in June, which kind of breaks down how I make my images (using much post production) and some of the ideas behind them, here's a link http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-video.php?id=36

Thanks,

Andrew Brooks

www.andrewbrooksphotography.com