Re: Monitor advice

For the monitor for my second computer I went to Craig's list and got a Viewsonic CRT Graphioc Series GS790 (18" measured inches on the diagonal)  plus an old computer for $30.00.

Which Series or level you get does mean something. I got a Viewsonic Value Series LCD when my Gateway monitor went bang. Colors are correct but whites have a yellow color when working on a file at 33% (to see whole file at once) but at 100% it show it as white and prints as white.

Roy