Re: Comments

Marilyn, I really don't remember what the woman was doing but I am guessing that she was cleaning.  This was taken shortly before Mardi Gras and preparations were in full swing.

Now, I am curious.  There was a lot of emailing about the lack of a gallery and now that it is back, the hoopla seems to have died.  We had a decent representation of efforts last week and Marilyn's was the only critique.  Has anyone submitted images for this week?  Mea culpa, I have not yet.  Can we keep this going?  I know that I enjoy the gallery and the comments.
Don